I have really missed connecting with all of you. There, I said it. However I have had some issues with my health and a death in my immediate family, in addition to losing two Facebook friends. So, this week I am dedicating my blog to Larry Linson, Sr., a wonderful beader, gifted computer programmer, and an amazing friend to me. Many of you know him from the beading groups. I knew him on Facebook, and then he became a “silent” sponsor of this blog and we had many long telephone conversations about politics, family, life in general, where he never failed at sharing his wisdom with me. I miss him very much.
So, I promised you last time I would show you what all I have been working on since the last time I posted anything. Well, there are so many of them, I am just going to post the pictures, and if you have any questions, please comment below!
Next week I will begin a series of thread reviews, like I did with the bead boards. It will include Fireline, Wildfire, Nymo, SoNo, Sinoko Nozue, and Hana. If you have a favorite thread that I haven’t listed, please comment below with the brand name and why you like it. I will also be reviewing thread burners.
So anyway, Sarcastic Beads and Yarn is holding a Pin It To Win It Contest! Prizes will be awarded randomly to Aurogra cheap on online FIFTEEN winners! (You must have a U.S. mailing address due to postage fees.) Those of you who live in Canada and wish to participate, please contact me via private message on Facebook.
The rules are simple: Pin an image of YOUR version of a project from any video from the YouTube channels Beading4Perfectionsts, B4Pbakup, or Potomac Bead Company (hey, don’t forget one of their videos is MY “Penny Pincher” bracelet!). Those of you who belong to the “Seedbeaders” group on Facebook may also use Larry’s RAW necklace pattern as a tribute to him.
Go crazy! Make it YOUR OWN creation! Don’t just change-up the bead colors, make it a completely updated design of your very own! Then pin ONE photo of your creation (be sure to watermark it) on my Pinterest Pin It To Win It board. Winners will be picked at random. Share the contest on your Facebook page (you will have your own special link) for 5 more bonus entries for everyone who enters from your link!
The contest will run from 12:01 a.m. February 1st, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. February 28th, 2017 CST. You must be a subscriber to this blog, have liked my Facebook page, and be a Follower on my Pinterest Page, all of which can be done in your entry form. When you are ready to enter, just head over to my Facebook page HERE and look for the “Pin It To Win It” tab to enter. Mobile users can enter HERE. Once you have completed your entry form, I can add you to my Pinterest board HERE to pin your entry. The winners emails will be picked by a random generator on 3/1/17 and posted here and on my Facebook page. However, you can’t win if you don’t enter!
Full Report PRIZES:
- $50 Gift Certificate from Potomac Bead Company
- https://cdfairplayusa.com/32296-dte99730-app-that-shows-what-dating-sites-your-significant-other-is-on.html Jill Wiseman’s Beautiful Beaded Ropes the book!
- 8 inch round Bead Wrangler Bead Board with a set of Bead Pods
- 2 sets of Bead Wrangler Bead Pods
- Assortment of beads from Jill Wiseman
- Assortment of beads from Becca’s Beaded Bangles (me), including AVA beads, Discduos, assorted firepolish and seed beads.
- 3 packs of size 11 Tulip Needles from Becca’s Beaded Bangles (me)
- 1 spool of Hana thread from Becca’s Beaded Bangles (me)
- Thread Zap II thread burner & replacement tips from Becca’s Beaded Bangles
- Tutorial from Eva Kovacs
- Tutorial from Margherita Fusco
- Tutorial from Akke Jonkhof
- Tutorial from Akke Jonkhof
- Tutorial from Gianna Zimmerman – Beading 4 Perfectionists
- Tutorial from Cary Bruner of CreationsByCary
So head over to YouTube and start screening projects so you can get started on YOURS! The designers and I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
Good luck and I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! Also, don’t forget to wear red THIS Friday for the “Go Red for Women” campaign, in recognition of women’s heart health. It’s a cause VERY close to me! Until next week, stay smart or stay smart sassy!